Here are some helpful tips to bring to his activities more easy.
What to bring
- Shoes or Hiking Boots
- Light Clothes
- Sandals or Flip Flops
- Hat or Cap
- Bottle of Water or a Camelback
- Flashlight (Trekking)
- Hiking Sticks (Trekking)
Of all the cities surrounding the Chapada Diamantina National Park, Lençóis stands out as the one who has the best infrastructure, with many pousadas and hotels, restaurants and services in general.
- Lençóis has signal of the four mobile operators (Vivo, Tim, Claro and Oi).
- In the city there is only one bank agency of the Bank of Brazil and an advanced post from Bradesco bank (Bradesco Express), plus a lottery house where it is possible to holders of CEF draw some money.
- The voltage in the region is 220 volts.
- Most Lençóis establishments accept credit cards, the most accepted flags are Visa and Mastercard. There are many places that do not accept cards then we recommend to bring an amount in cash.
- No agency or bank service outpost offers currency exchange.
- The average temperature in Lençóis is around 23ºC (Maximum) and 19ºC (Minimum).
How to Get
Salvador – Lençóis: 07:00; 13:00; 17:00; 23:00.
Lençóis – Salvador: 07:30; 13:30; 23:30.
Salvador – Lençóis: Thursday and Sunday at 13:30;
Lençóis – Salvador: Thursday and Sunday at 15:05;
The Horácio de Matos airport is 20 km from Lençóis.